- The organization, at its own cost, would have stimulated a good young donor when she is available. Using her eggs and a very healthy semen donor’s sperms, embryos are produced and frozen in our labs. These are used whenever couples want donor embryos.
- When a couple requests for donor embryos, then the organization can start stimulation of an egg donor at that point of time and use sperms from a healthy semen donor to get the embryos.
- When a patient-couple agree to donate their extra embryos after successful conception / delivery, these will also be used for DFET.
Please note that the most important part here is TOTAL ANONYMITY. At no point of time will the egg donor, the semen donor or the embryo donor know about the recipient of the embryo. GarbhaGudi will ensure that the required checks and balances are in place for keeping the whole process confidential and anonymous.
The commercials of a typical DFET cycle will include the following
- Making available one or more high grade embryos for embryo transfer
- Thawing of these embryos from their frozen state
- Performing the embryo transfer in our Operation Theater
- Hera cell Incubator and embryology lab usage charges
- All media used for the IVF procedure and embryo growth
- Embryo Transfer – ET done under the guidance of a fertility specialist and embryologist
- Anesthetist charges for ET, if needed
- Senior and junior embryologist charges for ET support
- Detailed briefing on the procedure and clarifications to questions and concerns
- Detailed screening and investigations for the egg donor
- Detailed screening and investigations for the semen donor
- Legal records maintenance and reporting, consents and approvals from patient and hospital
- Counseling of patient and husband, to explain the intricacies and complexities of IVF treatment