In this partnership program, we empanel a clinic or a doctor to act as an extension of GarbhaGudi. Doctors or clinics who are our EFC partners can send their patients to any of the branches of GarbhaGudi to be consulted by a fertility specialist. The specialist will define a stimulation protocol to treat the patient and share that with the AFC partner. Subsequently, the stimulation protocol can be executed at the EFC partner’s clinic. The patient needs to come to a branch of GarbhaGudi only for the initial consultation, the ovum pick-up procedure and for the embryo transfer procedure. They need not travel to the branches of GarbhaGudi for every scan, injection or consultation. These partners will be trained on the stimulation protocols that we follow.
All injections needed for stimulation needs to be stocked and managed by the AFC partners at their centres. This gives the centres more revenue and also allows them to be an active part of the treatment program. The patients are also served better because of their existing relationship with the EFC doctors.
The benefit of this program is
- Increased revenue for the partner
- Training and hands-on support for treating infertility patients
- Active role in the treatment of the patients, so more exposure.
- Learning about the latest protocols and treatment options that GarbhaGudi regularly upgrades based on international research
- Access to fertility specialists, embryologists and andrologists of GarbhaGudi.